- Create a free account on ThingSpeak
- Create a channel
- Create three fields on your channel and name them Temperature, Humidity and Air Pressure.
- Install "ThingSpeak" library in your Arduino IDE
- Download sketch from github
- Open sketch. Edit with your WiFi access point and ThingSpeak account credentials (channel ID and Write API key). Compile and upload.
- Your channel should be updated every two minutes with values 100, 200, and 300 for the three fields.
Topics: cloud computing, web sites, online platforms, networking, WiFi, TCP/IP, HTTP, APIs, IoT